The specialist contract heat treater is the preferred source of heat treatment for a large section of industry. Any realistic assessment of all “in-house” treatment costs shows that contract treatment offers the most effective option, in all but a minority of special situations.
By outsourcing from a subcontract sector that must optimise energy efficiency and employ latest technology in order to remain competitive, you can:
- reduce your capital plant requirements and eliminate associated maintenance costs;
- release valuable works space for more of your core activity;
- avoid the cost of providing the highly-skilled supervision needed to manage today’s sophisticated treatments;
- tap into a wealth of metallurgical expertise, otherwise a diminishing resource within engineering industry as a whole;
- achieve greater flexibility in benefiting from the best treatments;
- access new processes and procedures immediately they are available, without capital cost;
- eliminate the expense and time consumed in meeting today’s stringent quality-assurance and environmental demands in-house.
Representing the majority of UK subcontractors, the Contract Heat Treatment Association (CHTA) has designed this website to assist you in making the most of these benefits.